Friday, September 16, 2011

Gratitude & Writtings

Gratitude.. So, I been trying this status thing on Facebook of a Daily Gratitude for 90 days +...(+ if you wanted) Well . I decided to do it because I do it anyway privately to myself before I go to bed..Well, I try to be more public with my gratitude. It's something I shouldn't be hiding. Like it's some sort of deep dark secret.. I've been trying to think of things that normally slip through the cracks and not being repetitive.. I don't want to be "forced" Like I missed a day.. It still needs to have the heart behind it.. Ok so I'm thankful for cookies and coffee. But you know I felt that..It took a bit for those treats to find their way to me..They were tasty and made me warm and gigglely ." the Aquarian " in me doesn't just want to put.. I'm grateful for my friends <3 Well, Yes, I'm grateful for them.Yes,Some are closer to me than others.. But each one of them if they know it or not inspires me on some area of my life and/or I have a great respect for.. I love them very much.. 


That kinda now brings me to why I'm now " A blogger" I don't know maybe cause I like attention.Well, I do.. I aint going to lie. But I think I needed a writing outlet and this will work. And can maybe help me write the book I always wanted to write.. As with everything is a journey, a  string..something of flavor if you wish to see it or not.. Sometimes not..


~A

No comments:

Post a Comment